The Objectives of the current QPAA management committee
◊ To raise money in support of -
1. Programs that promote healthy lifestyles for QPS members by providing equipment and facilities within the Qld Police Academy and regional facilities
2. Sporting representation for QPS members who gain state/national or international selection for their chosen sport
3. Families of police suffering from illness or distress in crisis situations.
4. Donations to worthwhile charitable organisations within the community
5. Other things at the discretion of the management committee which are in conformity with our objectives and assist Police Welfare, and where practicable the welfare of the community in general.
Have a Request for Assistance (Please Click Here)
Please provide as much detail as possible for consideration by our management committee.
The Queensland Police Academy Association was formed in 1982 with the charter of providing services and amenities to its members.
The association has previously constructed or purchased major facilities for the academy which include the following:
1986 Construction of squash courts
1987 Construction of Obstacle Course
1988 Funds for staff meal room
1988 Construction of cricket wickets
1988 Weight training & PE equipment
1988 Canoes and Trailer
1989 Construction of Tennis Courts
1991 Sport Australia Police Games
1991 Trailer Target System for Fost
1991 Improvements to dining room
1991 Construction of Outdoor Area
1991 Ride on Mowers
1991 Lighting for Oval
1992 Subsidies for Police service members
1997 Construction Jim O’Sullivan Rec Club
2003 Subsidies for Police Service members
2008 Weight Training Equipment
2009 Redevelopments of Recreation Club